Monday, October 16, 2006

my niece has left...

after 3 weeks together, my niece finally flew back to melbourne. this time she won't be back for at least a year.
today is the first monday after she left. everyone's mood is kinda down... sigh... especially my parents. they are both retired and i could really see that they are emotionally very much affected, yet they are still putting a strong front. guess that's the way to cope. suddenly life's routine returns. waking up and not having her around. i really know how much she means to them.
today, we went on skype and saw my niece. she just stared into the camera and didn't really talk or respond to us. guess she is too young to understand. for a moment i was really affected. can see but cannot touch her. i believe this is in everyone's mind... a really depressing thought. so i just walked to my room and do my marking.

separation is really tough to manage even if it is temporary. treasure what you have while u still have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home