Thursday, September 21, 2006

east coast park - roller blading

alex, parry, jerald, shaobing, jx, rachel, danae, basia
advert. for icemountain, 100 plus and milo
jj the cute 'hamster' jkjk
danae, rachel, me and jj
me and jj (ho hia di- *feeling*)
adeline, me and jx (my fingers 1 cm to his nostrils )
eh... everybody except those not in the pic..eh
me, jj, jon, jx, rachel and adeline

last last friday was fun! we went to east coast park to blade with the youth .. let me try to name all who were present... (u can skip this if u want): jj, basia, jason, thommy and serene, lester, jx, alex, matthew, shaobing, jerald, parry, zhiyang, jonathon, ruth, rachel, danae, adeline, janice, jia wen, yaoying,dunno le..think that's about it .. it was the first time for me again... been having many first experiences lately..hehe... though i am hitting 30... haha.. cannot believe it rite? i look so young..haha...okok.. enjoy the pic... ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home