Monday, December 11, 2006

today very funny. my sis came on skype (she is in australia) and my mum was chatting with her. then i kinda of overheard their conversation. my sis has given birth to my second niece, charlotte! i was like not too sure and went to the kitchen to confirm with my dad who was eating his meal. i asked him, "sis delivered already?" he replied, "yah, i thought i told u two nights ago?" I was like "really, cos i thought i dreamt that sis gave birth already." haaha.. guess i was in trance when dad told me two nights back; that's why i kept thinking it was a dream.

hahahaha... then dad said something that made me really laughed till 'peng'. he said when charles (my bro-in-law) called two nights ago, he and my mum were half asleep and watching tv. when he picked up the phone and charles told him my sis had delivered, he actually asked," boy or girl?" HAHAAHA.. i believe what was going through charles's mind was like "dad it has been confirmed a girl since 5 months back."

HAHA... my dad burst out laughing when he recounted the whole incident to me.. just thought the two of us very funny- one in trance and the other sleep talking... keke

saw charlotte over skype. she is so adorable and look 90% like charlize, my older niece... feel like cuddling her.. sigh..

okie share with u some pic of charlize....

these are taken in melbourne
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are taken in Singapore. look at the tricycle i bought for her!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i think she looks really pretty in this pic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home